When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- As with all gift shopping, you might run the risk of giving Mom a gift that someone else already has.
- These 26 personalized gifts, however, would undeniably belong to her, whether because they’re personalized with her name or they feature her favorite combination of colors.
- Still looking? Check out more Mother’s Day gift ideas here.
Editor’s note: It’s likely that many families will be spending Mother’s Day apart this year due to the impact of coronavirus. Nothing takes the place of time spent together, but if you’re looking to send a gift to Mom in lieu of a visit, we hope this list will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
A personalized item, even if it’s the simple addition of a monogram, goes a long way in showing that you put thought into the gift. It makes the recipient feel special whenever she uses or wears it, and one person in our lives who undoubtedly deserves to feel special is Mom.
The top 5 personalized Mother’s Day gifts:
- A dainty letter charm necklace
- A custom map of her favorite place
- A cozy, monogrammed robe
- A photo calendar filled with memories
- A personal styling service