FREMONT, CA — Homes this sweet will not strike the current market far too typically in the previous railroad city of Niles. And even much better, this 1, a remodeled, two-bed room, is within walking distance of Most important Road.
Priced at $837,738, the 1,385-sq.-foot residence dates to 1922 and nevertheless retains its period allure, including a vintage-vibe variety in the kitchen area.
A portion of the detached and completed garage could be reworked into an in-regulation suite, as effectively, for an included bonus, according to the listing.
Take a peek, and never pass up the mini out of doors kitchen area in the yard — a house just waiting to be remodeled into a cozy collecting location.
Adhere to listing connection for far more photographs and facts.
- Address: 332 Riverside Ave, Fremont, California
- Rate: $837,738
- Sq. Ft: 1385
- Bedrooms: 2
- Loos: 2 Baths
- Built: 1922
- Options: Cute tranquil river facet residence in historic Niles has only had a single other operator and is a opportunity 2-Device Internet site. Incredibly functional Niles flooring plan with more substantial than regular rooms flows wonderfully. Reworked kitchen is a fantastic stroll down memory lane.
- The 2 bedroom, 1 bath is configured to grow to be a 3 bed room, 2 bath.
- The detached concluded & permitted garage with epoxy flooring has a total bath & could simply turn out to be an in-legislation unit with a extremely extensive driveway for hundreds of off-avenue parking. Sideyard entry possible both equally sides. Approx. 10-year-new roof and upgraded 200 amp electrical service with grounded electrical outlets in home.
- Going for walks length to Downtown Niles (go to niles.org for a checklist of the plenty of functions), Quarry Lakes and Alameda Creek with Highway 84 and BART close by.